Product Management Bootcamp ($210)
This Bootcamp is focused on helping participants better understand Product Management as a discipline and how a product manager should work through the steps -- from ideation, to post-launch management, to building a usable product; while keeping everyone, including the product manager, accountable throughout the process. We’ll learn about what goes into building a good business case and the required planning to achieve those goals. We’ll also be covering product design for usability, metrics, and post-launch management -- while reviewing the basics of Agile product build.
- Understanding a product manager’s role in a Product’s life-cycle
- Learning the value of market research and business case
- Importance of design and usability testing
- Planning for product development execution (inc. roadmaps, MVPs, metrics)
- Basics of Agile for a product build
- Overview of post-launch product management