New Manager Series: Delegation, Accountability & Managing Up
Do you currently have or hope to gain people management experience? If yes, are you looking to refine your approach to delegation and creating a culture of accountability within your team? If the answer is yes, you should be at our New Manager Series: Delegation, Accountability & Managing Up program. This program will give you the key knowledge to help delegate effectively and appropriately to your team members.
Delegating is challenging and often takes patience. Delegating without building in accountability can be even more time consuming. Participants will actively learn about:
- Delegation challenges and benefits
- Assessing priorities and delegating to appropriate people
- Managing project expectations once delegated
- Holding themselves accountable to others
- How to effectively hold others accountable by “front-loading” accountability
- Creating a culture of accountability
**Please note that this is the same content as our previous "Strong Leaders" training course, simply renamed!
***Each company may register up to 5 employees.
Refunds for paid tickets are only available up to five business days prior to the event. Tickets are non-transferable, refunds must be issued.