Hello, we're ReviewTrackers
ReviewTrackers is the award-winning customer feedback software that helps businesses measure and transform the customer experience. The platform collects review data from 100+ review sites to surface customer insights that enable brands to listen, comprehend and make data-driven decisions about what their customers truly need or want.
Why Work with Us?
We're going places. We’re doing amazing things. We surround ourselves with great people and foster an environment that thrives only when everyone succeeds. We lead with transparency, empower individuals to do the best work of their careers, offer continuous learning opportunities and do all of this while having fun!
Where we are
River North neighborhood with a short walk to dozens of lunch spots and a short jaunt to the CTA Blue, Brown and Red lines and multiple bus lines.
320 W Ohio Street, Chicago, IL 60654
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Volunteer Time
Job Training & Conferences
- It’s fun working for a company that helps businesses improve the customer experience everyday! Our team is inspiring and I enjoy working with this great group of people!Heather RandallSales Executive
- It’s so great being able to work with and learn from colleagues that I’ve come to appreciate as some of the smartest minds in their fields. Our environment is fantastic for empowering each other to make some of the best work so far in our careers.Jesse HinchcliffeProject Manager
- ReviewTrackers gives me the opportunity to work on features that have huge impact to the business and its users. My ideas and feedback get heard, and it’s not unusual to have an idea go from conversation to production in a matter of days.Andrew PlatkinSenior Software Engineer
Jobs at ReviewTrackers10 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- React NativeLibraries
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Pivotal TrackerManagement
- FullContactLead Gen
- MarketoLead Gen
Articles we're in39 articles
Our funding history
$2M in FundingInvestors: CSA Partners, SymphonyAlpha Ventures, Amfam Ventures
$4M in FundingInvestors: American Family Ventures, CSA Partners
$3M in Funding