Hello, we're The Marketing Store
The Marketing Store is a global customer engagement agency. We are the marketing genies who conceptualize and execute some of the world's biggest promotions through: Loyalty & CRM, Contests, Games & Sweeps, Retail Experience, Brand ID & Packaging, Partnerships, and Product.
Why Work with Us?
We have a culture of collaboration that fosters creativity among a diverse mix of talent. From Global Desk Swaps to Idea-a-Thons, we believe that celebrating the skills, experience and inspiration of our people brings us closer to the results that matter.
An Insider's view of The Marketing Store
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
The Marketing Store offers employees an incredible work life balance. We all work hard to get the work done but our personal lives and passions outside of work are always supported. Employees are encouraged to have flexible work schedules, working remotely when needed and finding time to do what they love in and out of the office.
Vice President, Communications
What's the biggest problem your team is solving?
We’re leveraging data to solve marketing challenges for clients to understand who their customers are, and to activate future games & promotions. By using data, we’re enabling our clients to make data driven decisions and create custom experiences that will resonate with their target audience.
Senior Director, Analytics
What makes someone successful on your team?
Being solutions oriented is the secret to success at The Marketing Store. We’re lucky to work with some of the biggest brands on new digital initiatives – which means we are often navigating in the unknown and encountering new scenarios. Successful team members can access current road blocks and determine how they can help solve the problem.
Director, Product Management
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
Analytics is at the core of what we strive to achieve at TMS – measurable impact to our client’s business. The decision science team is responsible for enabling the descriptive and prescriptive marketing analytics that drive strategic recommendations and shape the programs that we execute across the agency.
Manager, Decision Sciences
How do you empower your team to be more creative?
I let creatives do what they came here to do by empowering them to think and have a point of view. Make them trust me because I commit to their development and follow through. I challenge their thinking and executions, so they can think strategically. Respect them as humans and provide them with an environment where they have fun and can grow.
Vice President, Creative Director
Where we are
Our company is in the heart of the Loop, making for an easy commute. We are blocks away from the river and the lake surrounded by trendy hotspots.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
- “There’s an undercurrent of ambitious creativity here that’s recently exploded to the surface, resulting in a contagious enthusiasm for the work. I went from freelancer to full-time employee because I knew it was something I wanted to help shape."AdamAssociate Creative Director
- "Working at The Marketing Store has been a dream. You get all the benefits of a startup, like an energetic and supportive environment, without any of the instability that can sometimes come with one."SeanEnd User Computing Engineer
- "I absolutely love the people I work with at TMS. Everyone is energized and working together to provide the strongest solutions for our clients!"RuthVice President, Account Director
- I started at TMS as an intern and felt at home right from day 1. It’s just one of those places which makes you feel like you belong here. I have extremely supportive managers who believe in me and push me to stretch my limits.SnigSenior Strategist
Jobs at The Marketing Store13 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Design + UX
Dev + Engineer
Data + Analytics
Design + UX
Technology we use
- jQuery UILibraries
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases