Hello, we're Keeper Security, Inc.
Keeper Security is the world's leading cybersecurity software company for securing and managing passwords and digital assets online. We were founded in 2011 and protect millions of consumers and thousands of business clients globally with our best-in-class encryption technology. Over 80% of all cyber breaches occur as a result of weak passwords and
Why Work with Us?
Working at a successful startup means you have opportunity to do personally fulfilling work and see your work help make history. You’ll be successful at Keeper if you are fearless, love to speak up with your own views, believe it’s best when communication is succinct and rich with solutions, work hard and strive for perfection. Keeper rewards its t...
An Insider's view of Keeper Security, Inc.
What’s the vibe like in the office?
Keeper offers employees purpose, not just perks. Everyone rallies behind the product here and is empowered to make a difference. We’re dominating the industry and people here have a career they can really sink their teeth into.
Vice President; People & Talent
What projects are you most excited about?
As far as the most rewarding aspect of my work... that would be seeing the immediate result of what we do, such as seeing the new features we build getting great user reception or watching revenues tick up.
Software Engineering Team Lead
What makes someone successful on your team?
We’re fortunate to have very special people working at Keeper. They make a sensational product, give our customers awesome support, and have an amazing sense of respect. People who strive for perfection and want to make tomorrow better than today will do very well here. That’s what makes Keeper the best!
CEO & Co-founder
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
Our marketing team supports millions of consumers and thousands of businesses worldwide. Our opportunity is massive. We hire diverse skill sets and backgrounds and empower staff to own a marketing program. Autonomy, strong analytics, and qualitative feedback give team members room to run, make a real difference, and help Keeper succeed and grow.
Chief Marketing Officer
What projects are you most excited about?
I love the ownership I have to manage marketing campaigns that drive measurable results and grow our business. I see my work in the finished product. Also, there isn’t any red tape here, and we’re encouraged to improve all aspects of the customer journey. I feel awesome about the positive impact our products have which keep our customers safe.
Paid Media Marketing Manager
Where we are
Great West-Loop Chicago office with roof top deck access (and an office in sunny El Dorado Hills, CA for those who love the West Coast)
850 W. Jackson Blvd, Suite 500, Chicago, IL 60607
Perks + Benefits
- There’s a strong sense of purpose at Keeper. Everyone is an employee and customer. We pride ourselves in safeguarding personal and private information. It makes our job and overall contributions feel important.Steven BertrandUX & Motion Designer
- Respect and teamwork are strong forces at Keeper and used to create spectacular results. Tackling work with a team effort makes me proud of my contributions and raises my level of awareness of the talents and skills of my co-workers. Everyone here isAaron GessnerDirector of Press & Media
- When I think of Keeper, I picture locks and keys. Locks… because Keeper Security takes pride in its encryption technology. Keys... because while Keeper only grants vault keys to specific users, Keeper has given me and others a key and pathway to sucJoe GustinSales Development Representative
- Keeper is not an ordinary company, it's a family. In my 9 years here I've learned what it means to grow, nurture and foster greatness in myself, in others, and in my job. We lift each other up everyday to conquer new challenges together.Lauren WordOffice Manager
- I have never been so excited to come to work every day with such intelligent and motivated people who strive to be better and accomplish a common goal.Bradley DiekeversSales Development Representative
- The fast paced culture is exciting. Hard work and passion are recognized and rewarded. Employees at all levels have a unique opportunity to work directly with the founders and everyone has a voice. I'm challenged to create improvements that have a diRachael BrinkerDirector of Finance
Jobs at Keeper Security, Inc.2 open jobs
Technology we use