Hello, we're cleverbridge
cleverbridge provides ecommerce and subscription management solutions for monetizing digital goods, online services and SaaS. Our cloud-based ecommerce platform simplifies recurring billing, optimizes the customer experience and offers comprehensive global compliance and payment capabilities.
Why Work with Us?
We love our people and we want them to love what they do, which is why we invest so much into their development. Join our team and see where cleverbridge can take your career. Plus, at the end of every week we like to grab brews from the beer buggy and unwind with a few fierce rounds of Mario Kart. Think you can take us on?
An Insider's view of cleverbridge
What's something quirky about your company?
The nap room. A solid 10 minutes swinging in that hammock on your lunch break after a heavy meal really gets you energized for the rest of the day. Just don't mistake it for one of our Chicago movie themed conference rooms. The Dark Knight can be misleading. If napping isn't your vice, never fear! Beer buggy Fridays are always near!
Customer Service Representative
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
As a member of our sales team I rely heavily on collaboration. Obviously, marketing and sales work very closely together to help get our message out and bring leads in, but everyone plays a role in our success. Departments like design & development, legal & compliance, and finance all provide insights and expertise through the sales process.
Senior Sales Account Executive
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
When I started here, I was still, in a sense, trying to figure out what I wanted to "do" in my career. In my first year as a CS Rep, I had an opportunity to attend a six-week Introduction to Web Design, taught in-house by one of the designers. After the class ended, a position on the Front End team became available, I applied and got the job!
Front End Developer
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
One-on-one meetings are one key aspect of being accessible to my team. I focus on listening more than talking and ask open-ended questions to understand what makes my team tick, professionally and personally. By identifying strengths and career goals, I can refer projects, tasks, and training in the future to better align with those ambitions.
Director of Marketing Services
Where we are
We have swanky penthouse digs in River North, just blocks from both Merchandise Mart and Grand station. Plus plenty of places to grab lunch or a beer!
350 N. Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Vacation & Time Off
- The smart, dedicated and passionate people at cleverbridge are what keeps me excited to come to work every day. Having a supportive, dynamic environment where people aren’t afraid to take risks drives me to push myself farther than I thought I could.Evan K.Senior Trainer of Customer Support
- At cleverbridge, I’m treated as an individual with unique talents and abilities. I’m recognized for how I contribute to our clients and how I contribute to our company.Liz L.Email Marketing Specialist
- The best thing about my team is our diversity! In our team alone, we probably speak about 10+ different languages. It's essential for us to get a wide array of culture and viewpoints so you can get creative ideas flowing and make smarter decisions.Kristine L.Technical Solutions Engineer
- Cleverbridge has provided me the opportunity to go above and beyond in my development, and impact the organization as a whole every day. I know that when I introduce or build upon an idea, process, or cultural change, it is embraced and valued.Dennis K.Ecommerce Operations Specialist
Jobs at cleverbridge5 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Oracle EloquaLead Gen