Hello, we're Chowly Inc.
Chowly integrates third-party Online Ordering Systems (TOOS) such as Grubhub, UberEats, Doordash, and more, into a restaurant's point-of-sale (POS) system. Restaurant staff will no longer need to manage delivery tablets and manually enter each order. This saves time, controls staffing costs, increases efficiency, and reduces errors.
Why Work with Us?
At Chowly, we understand that culture is paramount, and that building it starts with hiring the right people. Our number-one priority is hiring people with great energy, who will add to and feel at home in our transparent, team-based culture.
An Insider's view of Chowly Inc.
What’s the vibe like in the office?
The vibe in the Chowly office is truly electric. To walk into an office full of smiling faces and laughter everyday makes me excited to come in every morning. I have never worked somewhere where every single team member is passionate about the product and the company.
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
Depending on the project, I find myself collaborating with implementation teams, enterprise account managers, or product development. We communicate through a number of different mediums including slack, email, and in person. Every project is different, and success strongly depends on cohesive and efficient teamwork.
Enterprise Account Executive
What makes someone successful on your team?
I think you need to be excited to learn, ready to help coworkers and have a sense of humor. I walk into work each day ready to learn about our clients and how our work benefits their operations. We work collaboratively and individuals are always sharing their knowledge. Team members are always willing to answer questions and pass down information.
Data Integration Specialist
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
We strive to have an open door policy at Chowly. Any team member can schedule time with leadership to share ideas, innovations, or talk about a recent challenge or struggle. This accessibility allows us to change and grow organically which drives teamwork across all levels.
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
Chowly has provided me with a work environment that feels like a dream. I have to remind myself I'm at work. If you’re looking for a company with good pay, great benefits, amazing leaders, a comfortable environment, constant motivation, lovely team members and the freedom to work without being micromanaged while still having support, come to Chowly
Where we are
We're located right in the Loop of Downtown Chicago! Close to the Lake CTA stop and tons of great lunch spots!
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Job Training & Conferences
- The best quality about working at Chowly for me is the team unity. I’ve never met a team more passionate about delivering the best service possible to restaurants. We help them grow in a way the restaurant industry has never seen.CedricInside Sales Representative
- I love how every day is different at Chowly and how we have a diverse amount of personalities. Even after hours, my team members are willing to jump in and support each other.KimikoConfiguration Specialist
- I love walking into the office every morning and getting swept up in the energy. Our team is tenacious and resilient, always pushing themselves through new challenges. We are dynamic, constantly learning & growing, and we support each other.TylerOperations Team Lead
- For the first time in my adult life, I am working for a company where I feel appreciated. I am constantly challenged and feel pride in the quality of my work and the service Chowly provides. A sense of humor is appreciated and reciprocated as well.DanielData Integration Specialist
- Working at Chowly has been such a wonderful experience! It’s an amazing team to be apart of, everyone is so helpful and inclusive. we’re always learning and improving on our product. I love working for a company that’s both fun and innovative.KateImplementation Specialist
Jobs at Chowly Inc.8 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- WuFooLead Gen