Hello, we're Arrive
Arrive brings drivers, parking operators, and enterprise partners together through the power of mobility technology, offering amazing savings on bookable parking. We’re modernizing our industry by instantly connecting thousands of drivers with our massive network of spaces and investing heavily in the future of connected cars and cities.
Why Work with Us?
We’re a creative, enthusiastic, tight-knit group helping usher in the Great Transportation Revolution of the 21st Century. We’re collaborative, autonomous & transparent. We stay agile, flexible & fun. We’re building more than an app—we’re building a brand, a vision, and a team. All in all, we think we’re a stellar workplace to grow your career.
An Insider's view of Arrive
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
We promote and foster a work-life balance for all employees at Arrive. With a flexible work from home policy and unlimited PTO we strive to create an environment that produces an equitable experience.
Director of People & Culture
What projects are you most excited about?
We know from our best users that they want to book in-app, they want it to be as seamless as possible & they want to be in control. I'm excited about the work we're doing on voice interactions & enhancements within the app. We know it's about the destination, and we want to remove the hassles in getting there.
Vice President of Product
What does career growth look like on your team?
Career development for every member of the Operations team is a top priority. Our team has direct communication with our customers and partners, so we understand what it means to be customer-centric. This experience is highly valued at ParkWhiz, evident in the promotions of 11 Ops members within five areas of the company over the past year.
Director of Operations
What is your vision for the company?
The world of transportation is going to change fast in the coming years - with autonomous, electric and connected vehicles, hyper-fast trains and flying cars! We will connect that world to the space around it - helping cars of the future get from A to B with ease and get serviced, charged or simply park for a few hours waiting for the next ride.
Chief Operating Officer
What’s the vibe like in the office?
Our culture is open and flexible and allows for folks with common interests to take breaks to chat and share. There are people from across all departments and levels jumping in on the fun. It's that sort of thing that makes the downtime enjoyable but the business better as well, b/c we build great relationships with our colleagues.
Partner & Local Marketing Manager
Where we are
We’re in the West Loop, one block from Union Station and three blocks from Ogilvie. We’re easily accessible from the CTA and the Kennedy Expressway.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
- "I love every day at Arrive, because each employee helps to solve complex problems that affect how we move within cities. That plus a culture focused on the growth of every employee makes Arrive an amazing community of people who truly care."Brian MunnEmail Marketing Specialist
- There are two unbeatable perks about working for Arrive. The autonomy & collaborative environment. It’s such a relief to know I’m trusted by my colleagues to contribute & bring meaningful feedback to any project & that they are open to doing the sameMeagan McKinnonProject Manager - Operations
- I come in and help solve a bunch of interesting problems with a team of interesting people. The amount of ownership we have of our product keeps me excited. I'm looking forward to the next couple years!Nathan BorgoDeveloper
- Arrive embodies all things revered in startup culture. Inspiring leadership, innovative colleagues, a large scope of ownership for each employee and the satisfaction of knowing your contributions make an impact.Lindsay KammoDirector of Partner Sales and Success
Jobs at Arrive6 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
Articles we're in31 articles
Our funding history
$2M in FundingInvestors: Hyde Park Venture Partners. Hyde Park Angels, Amicus Capital, Alexis Ohanian, Garry Tan, Henry J. Feinberg and Amreesh Modi
$10M in FundingInvestors: Jump Capital, Hyde Park Venture Partners, Hyde Park Angels
$24M in FundingInvestors: Baird Capital, Jump Capital, Beringea, Hyde Park Venture Partners