Hello, we're All Campus
All Campus creates value for leading universities by expanding their reach and cultivating relationships with students to advance their lives through education. All Campus is dedicated to providing an outstanding experience for students, university clients and our employees, through collaborative partnerships and innovative technology and services.
Why Work with Us?
The passion and talent our employees bring to work every day are at the core of our continued success as a company. That’s why we promote a casual and cordial office environment where every employee is valued and the doors of communication are always open. Put simply, we genuinely like working with one another, and it shows.
An Insider's view of All Campus
What’s the vibe like in the office?
The vibe in our office is one of warmth, friendliness, and a shared goal of doing everything we can for each other and our clients. We work hard, act with integrity, experiment with new ideas and continuously improve our approach. I'm inspired to be my best self because everyone I work with supports my success and pushes themselves just as much.
Director of Client Services
What projects are you most excited about?
I love working on complex projects for big name universities. It’s an exciting challenge to find the best creative solutions, align with our clients’ brands, and create great experiences for prospective students even with that high level of complexity.
What does career growth look like on your team?
The openness and availability of personal development – whether it’s taking on more direct responsibilities, collaborating with other teams, or being reimbursed for external training – is unlike anywhere else I’ve worked. If you’re professionally curious or want your career to evolve a certain way, All Campus will empower you to get there.
Assistant Director of Enrollment
How do you empower your team to be more creative?
The idea is to create an environment where everyone contributes. For example, when we're stumped in a meeting, we all ask probing questions directly to each other. There’s often a silence when we don't immediately have an answer - but eventually raw ideas start to emerge. From there, we all work together on them to craft something new and valuable.
What makes someone successful on your team?
Successful team members are inquisitive and think about the 'whole' instead of just their part. They enthusiastically help with tasks large and small, collaborate with other teams and pursue continuous improvement in their roles - developing new ideas that help us become more efficient, remain innovative, and improve client and student outcomes.
EVP of Marketing
Where we are
Our company has an awesome view of the Chicago River, and we're within 2 blocks of Union and Olgilvie stations and close access to all CTA lines.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Volunteer Time
Job Training & Conferences
- I’ve been building something entirely new for All Campus, and they put me in the driver’s seat from day one. The amount of freedom I’ve had is rare in software development.ChristopherSoftware Engineer
- Everyone is accessible and open to new ideas; the senior executives’ and CEO’s offices are always open and you can walk in to talk to them any time. A lot of companies say they’re open to change, but All Campus backs up their claims.AshleyHR and Operations Associate
- The growth we’ve experienced since I started three years ago has been exciting, and All Campus shares its success with employees. We always have opportunities to explore professional interests, advance our careers and grow beyond our job titles.VirginiaSenior Enrollment Advisor
- I continually feel like I'm developing, and I know that if I wanted to move in a different direction with my career, I'd be able to learn other areas of the business. All Campus is a great place to find friends and mentors.TinaSenior Research and Marketing Associate
Technology we use
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics